Informa Corporate Learning has a long-standing track record of delivering very successful customised learning solutions achieving real and measurable value for our clients through our senior training consultants. We are a leading provider of professional development and learning across the region, with a portfolio of over 150 public programmes covering the business skills essential to thrive in the age of disruption.
- Customised Content & Delivery
- Blended Solutions
- 1-on-1 Coaching
- Save Up To 40%
Areas Of Expertise
- Contracts & Procurement
- Energy & Utilities
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Leadership & Communication
- Maritime & Ports
- Oil & Gas
- Policy & Government
- Strategy & Management
- Technology & ICT
- Human Resources
Any of the topics and subjects with in our area of expertise can be adapted to suit your business. Our association with key partners and expert trainers allows us to provide cutting-edge content to improve your business performance.
Benefits Of On-Site Training
- Customised Content: Build bespoke course outlines to cater specifically for the needs of your organisation & attendees.
- Blended Solutions: A focused onsite needs-assessment is followed with a combination of online and face-to-face learning.
- 1-on-1 Coaching: Executive tutoring for senior managers and future talent.
- Flexibility: Choose dates & location to suit you. *
- Save up to 40%: A more cost-effective way to train up your staff, save on both training costs per delegate and travel expenses.
If you have 8+ interested people, an on-site course can be the ideal solution – giving you the opportunity to customise our course content to your specific training needs, as well as attracting significant savings compared to public course costs.
*Subject to trainer availability
How On-Site & Customised Training Works?
Watch this video to get an insight into the process and how bespoke courses are achieved:
Why Choose On-Site Training With Informa?
- Custom design: Together, we will identify the best blended learning solution for your culture, your people and your training objectives.
- Quality assured: We design market-leading training programs, concepts and methodologies, with a 400+ course portfolio. Our rigorously selected 900+ instructor faculty are recognised experts in their field. Quality of their content and delivery methods is assured through continuous monitoring and evolution.
- On-site training: is a cost-effective way to train your people and achieve your defined outcomes.
What Our Clients Have To Say
- Ambulance Victoria
- Department of Planning Transport & Infrastructure, SA
- Origin Energy
- Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT)
- Arrow Energy
- Brisbane City Council
- Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal
- Department of Education
- ENI Australia
- Fortescue Metals Group
- Office of the National Rail Safety Regulator
- Pacific National
- PT Freeport
- Chevron Australia
- Coffey International
- Public Transport Authority, WA
- QGC – BG Group
- Rio Tinto
- IP Australia
- Health Purchasing Victoria
- Queensland Rail
- Litmus Group
- and more…
On-site & in-house training
Deliver this course how you want, where you want, when you want – and save up to 40%! 8+ employees seeking training on the same topic?
Talk to us about an on-site/in-house & customised solution.