As we move towards zero-carbon, new applications for hydrogen promise to transform the way we live, work, and do business. Emerging technologies will revolutionise the way we think about energy, heating, transport and energy storage; creating a new economic infrastructure and supply chain where huge opportunities await.
The race is on for early entrants to global hydrogen market – don’t be left behind.
Key Learning Outcomes & Case Studies Include
- Practical knowledge of the new hydrogen economy and its likely trajectory
- Hydrogen’s role in the route to net zero
- How hydrogen can support the wind industry
- How ammonia will play a key role in the hydrogen economy
- Addressing hydrogen risks
- How hydrogen will integrate with the future gas grid
- Supply chain requirements what supplies, equipment and services will be needed, where and when
- The importance for the supply chain of the ‘megaproject’ and what they tell us about the hydrogen economic opportunity
- Key markets in the commercial development of hydrogen
- Gain awareness of the route to market
- How to prepare for effective engagement
- Local and global opportunities near you
- Tactics to overcoming hurdles to market entry
- The requirement for a hydrogen strategy and model for your business
About the Course
The hydrogen economy is expected to grow exponentially across the global in the coming years. For example, the UK recently set a target to produce five gigawatts of hydrogen by 2030, representing a 40-fold increase from the current situation. This ambition is replicated across the globe where hydrogen strategies are appearing on a weekly basis. The journey to a hydrogen economy will be challenging and innovation will be required however, early engagement with those commissioning projects will enable early movers to reap the maximum from the opportunity presented.
The course aims to provide a practical guide to enable companies to make informed decisions and plans based on the real opportunities that are emerging as the global hydrogen economy develops. Delegates will be guided as to where early opportunities are most likely to lie, who is involved and how to get in front of them.
Who Will Benefit
- Existing energy companies particularly those who are already part of the oil and gas supply chain and those looking to future proof their capabilities
- Particularly relevant to engineering companies, those involved in storage compression equipment and shipping
- Those companies seeking to enter the energy arena with its myriad opportunities in a market valued by the Bank of America at 11 trillion dollars
Live Online Training
Learn Anywhere, Learn Anytime
Catering to meet all your learning needs:
- Get high quality practical training from our expert instructors
- From Face To Face, Online and Blended Learning, get a superior solution for your learning needs
- Learn live online in an interactive environment
- Invest in yourself. Invest in your team.
Register today for our Live Online Training courses and fi nd out how they can help you transform the way you work. Contact one of our training consultants on email@example.com to find out more.
Our modern way of life depends on energy, but with the pressures of population growth, increased GDP and climate change, the way we gain and use our energy is changing.
In this webinar, Charley Rattan, international energy advisor, discusses how the energy transition is likely to evolve, the growing global importance of Offshore Wind and associated integration of Hydrogen, together with examples of pioneering APAC and Australian projects.
“The examples were useful, and the first-hand experiences of the trainers were also very insightful.”
– Senior Manager, AC Energy and Infrastructure Corporation
“Over the years I have attended many training courses provided by [Informa Corporate Learning]. I have always found the course content to be relevant and accurate and the course facilitators to be leaders in their field.”
– Analyst, ENI Australia Ltd.
THE HYDROGEN ECONOMY
- What is it?
- Types of hydrogen
- Hydrogen potential
- Hydrogen and the route to net zero
RENEWABLES AND HYDROGEN
- Wind to hydrogen
- Distribution of hydrogen
- Ammonia and hydrogen
- Shipping and hydrogen
• Making hydrogen safe for the gas grid
• Repurposing the gas grid
• Towards 100% hydrogen gas grid – Hydeploy programme
• Commercial considerations
- The rise of the circular economy
- Supply chains – what supplies, equipment and services will be needed, where and when?
- Gas grid requirements
- How will the hydrogen economy be implemented?
- Route to market
- Clustering principles
- 20% hydrogen versus 100% hydrogen
- Procurement strategies
- Aligning your company to purchaser requirements
- Who to talk to, how to do business?
- Overcoming the hurdles to market entry.
- Regional opportunities APAC dimensions, Australia, Japan, Singapore, India, Germany, Europe, the UK, USA
- Hydrogen strategies for your business
- National and global opportunities
when & where
19 - 20 Sep 2023
On-site & in-house training
Deliver this course how you want, where you want, when you want – and save up to 40%! 8+ employees seeking training on the same topic?
Talk to us about an on-site/in-house & customised solution.