Key Learning Objectives
- Become acutely aware of your emotions in and learn how to regulate them in any situation
- Collapse automatic responses to emotional triggers and become free of significant life and performance limitations, building new and more effective behaviour patterns quickly and effectively
- Powerfully engage internal resources at will to be able to live personal and career aspects of life to the fullest with a positive frame of mind
- Effectively use a range of NLP techniques to assist people to deal with un-resourceful and unhelpful habit patterns
- ‘Read people’ more effectively and communicate with them at a subconscious level that will allow you to build trust and influence in a way you might never previously have considered possible
- Enhance your own performance and assist others to enhance theirs in any area of business or life
- Communicate in consultative, sales, or negotiation situations and remain in control of the process and the outcome of the interchange
Who Will Benefit
Executives committed to:
- Becoming expert in the most advanced communication skills available today
- Learning the most advanced secrets of the psychology of persuasion
- Learning the fastest and most effective interventions available for phobias and other human performance limitations, and even emotional and behavioural matters
- Personal performance enhancement and success achievement
Learning some of the most advanced skills of Emotional Intelligence (EI)
About this NLP Certification
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)™ is the science of human communication and performance, founded by Dr Richard Bandler and John Grinder.
In response to demand, this certification course is being structured so that the required full 6 days work are covered in 5 extended working days, with preparation material provided prior to the course, and revision information provided post course.
NLP applied to business can be very effective. Its ability to assist in understanding how human beings process their experience provides insights into human behaviour that open the way to powerful communication, enhanced leadership and increased organisational effectiveness.
This course will teach you how the possibilities created by NLP when it is applied as a core business tool provide amazing scope for performance enhancement within roles as diverse as senior management and leadership, sales and marketing, human resources and business development.
Not only will you enhance your own personal and professional skills, you will also learn how to assist others to achieve their goals – a vital skill for successful leaders.
How is this 5 day program different from a ‘normal’ NLP Practitioner’s course?
Whereas a full NLP Practitioner course teaches all the core building blocks of NLP and then spends a great deal of time demonstrating and practising various skills and techniques for change in the context of personal improvement, this NLP Business Practitioner’s course is different. This has been designed by Alan Patching and approved and accredited by Dr. Richard Bandler (cofounder of NLP) to teach the core building blocks of NLP but to focus on and emphasise business applications of NLP in the demonstration and practice components of the course.
In this business specific variant of the NLP Practitioner course, there is a significantly higher attention paid to NLP skills that can be used in management and leadership, sales and negotiation, presentation skills and performance enhancement techniques, and of course, mentoring/coaching and stress management and the building of Emotional Intelligence.
Is it accredited?
YES. And, by the highest recognised Neuro Linguistic Programming authority in the world. Course participants who demonstrate the requisite skill level will be licenced as Certified NLP Business Practitioners by The Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and your certificates will be personally signed by Dr. Richard Bandler, co-founder and creative driving force of Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
But our employer also requires punctuality and attendance certificates are they provided?
All participants who require these will receive a Memorandum of Attendance for all course days. Please note that the Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming will not certify any participant who does not have a perfect attendance and punctuality record.
Furthermore, the accrediting authority forbids the use of mobile phones or other communication devices during the set training hours for the course, and makes no exception regarding the rules pertaining to punctuality and dedicated focus on work.
5 Day Intensive Course Modules: Part One
Course Module 1 – The Principles and Building Blocks of NLP
- Beginning the learning journey – with basic NLP Pre-suppositions
- Calibration – the art of reading change in what people are feeling
- Representational systems – how we process information and how to use this in communication, persuasion and influence
- Association/Dissociation – and how to use it to control emotions
- Sensory predicates
- Rapport – the essential ingredient of all communication and the detailed NLP skills for building the strongest levels of rapport possible – essential for best possible negotiation and selling. Building rapport at a sub-conscious level remains one of the simplest yet most powerful NLP skills available
- Sub-modalities – the detailed manner in which we process information from our environment, and how we can use knowledge of sub-modalities in recalling past experiences to ensure amazing success in future dealings and activities
- Anchoring – the good, and how to develop it, the bad, and how to deal with it, and the ugly, and how to collapse it and remove it from your life forever!
- Collapsing anchors – a simple yet incredibly effective NLP technique for removing automatic and (negative) emotion charged automatic/imprinted responses to particular triggers in our everyday life
- Anchors in business – How to use anchors and anchor collapsing techniques in a range of business situations including negotiating, selling, presenting, coaching and mentoring, and general business communication
Course Module 2 – Productive Information Gathering
- Structural elements of NLP
- ‘As If Frame’ – using clear imagery of desired future situations to gain positive behaviour adjustment here and now – for use in a wide range of business situations
- Eye accessing – how to observe eye movements to determine the representational system or modality in which people are processing information – a framework for the best possible communication with that person
- The TOTE model of working with and improving subconscious life strategies – the basis of changing ineffective mental strategies, such as poor decision making, reluctance to make sales calls, postponing important work and procrastinating generally
- The meta model of mental processing – what it is and how to work with it as a key NLP concept. This is a most important tool for management and leadership. It gives an insight into where one’s human resources are ‘deleting, distorting and/ or generalising’ information and developing inefficient/unresourceful attitudes and behaviours based on those distorted representations of available information.
- Swish patterns – a quick and simple technique for adjusting mental strategies and getting better outcomes in life and business endeavours
- The principles of determining a well formed outcome – in NLP as in life in general, if we do not have a precise idea of where we are headed the chances of getting where we want to be are reduced
- Strategy elicitation & installation – determining the personal strategies people are currently using and helping them replace those strategies with others likely to result in the well formed outcomes they have defined
- Information gathering questions – how to ask the right questions in the right way to achieve your NLP objectives in the business context
Business Applications of Skills Learned in Modules 1 & 2
- Enhanced emotional competence
- Stress control in the work environment
Better positive attitude maintenance during times of having to deal with difficult situations
- Build stronger relationships through subliminal rapport building skills
- Advanced coaching technique using:
> Strategy elicitation and adjustment
> The ‘well formed outcome’ approach to goals definition especially in adjustment of unhelpful behaviour patterns
- Enhanced leadership skills using NLP enhanced information gathering techniques
- Eradicate simple speaking phobias and confidence concerns using simple Swish Patterns and other NLP techniques
Use eye accessing cues and aligned language application in any selling/marketing situation
- Improved emotional competence and inter-personal communication using eye accessing techniques and recipient-aligned language structures
- Using anchors to:
> Invoke positive emotional states in our employees and ourselves
> Encourage better responses from any audience
- Using anchor collapse techniques to change negative attitudes in the work environment
5 Day Intensive Course Modules: Part Two
Course Module 3 – Integration & Healing
- Health factors – aspects of human health as it relates to the business environment (workplace stress management etc.) that can be enhanced with NLP, and the techniques you can use to help
- Parts concepts & integration – an NLP technique that helps deal with inner conflict that stands in the way of optimum productivity
- Core transformation – an advanced NLP pattern to assist people to identify and align with their higher order values/ intentions for life. Core transformation can be a real life changing experience for some people with significant impact in both personal and career aspects of their lives
- Congruence – the importance to personal happiness and serenity of congruence between inner thoughts and external actions – between our internal state and our external state or behaviour
- Reframing – a fundamental NLP technique useful in a number of private and business situations, to encourage people to take a different and more resourceful perspective
Course Module 4 – Self-Awareness & Self-Regulation
- Model of change – an NLP approach for change on a major scale which employs several NLP techniques to help people move from their current model of the world and present problem state to a new model of the world based on their desired state. It is a simple structure of complex tools and it is amazingly effective in the hands of the expert NLP Practitioner
- Re-imprinting – a technique for changing un-resourceful imprints from childhood by updating them with information etc. that is now known by the mature person, and if known at the time of the imprinting event, might have lead to a different outcome from the childhood experience
- Self-calibration – learning to recognise internal emotion in oneself and discern the type and intensity of that emotion, and how much it enhances or detracts from one’s everyday interactions
- 3-Place dissociation – a technique used to disassociate people from clear and close attachment to memories of unpleasant experiences in their past so that they can discuss them without emotional abreaction.
- This will give the NLP Practitioner the information needed (and themselves the state of mind) to progress with healing intervention work.
- This technique is also used in controlling our emotions in the workplace
- Clearing negative emotions
- Logical levels – Robert Dilt’s model for dealing with the possible ‘levels’ in the mind at which a problem state might exist. These levels include environmental, behavioural, capability, belief, identity and spiritual. This is an amazingly effective tool for the business context and an essential skill for corporate coaches, mentors and leaders. It’s also an advanced communication model in selling and negotiating, or in dealing with employee situations on a given business day
- By understanding the level at which the problem state is established, we are in a better position to assist a person deal with it. *This is explained but not examined on the spiritual level. (Any work done with the spiritual level is generic and not based on any specific religious tenets and so is not confrontational to any religious belief).
- Changing personal history – a technique for updating un-resourceful reactions recorded and/or imprinted in response to experiences in our lives so that they no longer contribute to problem states in the present time
- Putting goals in the future – an NLP technique for helping people achieve what they seek in life
- Healing grief – as the words suggest, a technique for dealing with not only the loss of a loved one, but also the loss of a job or of something treasured, or of wealth
Important Note for those new to NLP
- Many of the terms used in the descriptions of content of the course modules rely on terminology that might be new to some readers. For that reason we provide the following schedule of what you will achieve from this course for those who prefer to read less technical language.
On this course you will learn:
How to create transformational change in yourself and your clients
- Understand limiting beliefs and learn how to adjust them so that you take control over your mind and body and achieve the SMART goals and objectives you set for yourself in business and everyday life
How to create and sustain strong rapport with clients, employers/employees and customers/clients
- Use sensory acuity to remain aware of various indicators of rapport
- The art and science of matching and/or mirroring various aspects of physiology in the appropriate circumstances
- The technique of pacing and leading in the business context
- How to use various representational systems or modalities for building and sustaining rapport, and as a tool to assist persuasion
How to understand internal representations
- How we represent the world in our minds using the VAKOG (visual, auditory, kinaesthetic olfactory and gustatory) model
- How to be aware of language ‘predicates’ which indicate how people are processing information in their minds and how we can use these to build rapport or to take people to a new understanding of their life experience – an outstanding tool for leaders and mentors
- How to use internal representations and sub-modalities to create amazing internal states using already existing positive mental resources
- How to change limiting belief patterns
- How to use various NLP techniques to change unwanted habits and behaviour patterns and take business performance to the next level
How to master language and communication
- Understand the impact of language at both conscious and sub-conscious levels of the mind
- Learn advanced questioning skills to ensure you really do know the other person’s perspectives and so provide a basis for achieving desired outcomes of the communication process – a very effective skill for negotiation, selling and leadership
- Discover how to deliver your own points with maximum effectiveness and in a manner which draws minimum objection – great for leadership, public presentations and selling and negotiation – even counselling and mentoring
- Learn how to discover when hidden agendas are involved – and what they are
- Discover the power of metaphor in speech – one of the most powerful reframing and persuasion tools available to us – and one of the least understood and most seldom used
- Develop the ability to have people hanging on your every word in every presentation you ever give
On-site & in-house training
Deliver this course how you want, where you want, when you want – and save up to 40%! 8+ employees seeking training on the same topic?
Talk to us about an on-site/in-house & customised solution.