The Pilbara Conglomerate Gold 2018 Conference, 21-22 March 2018, The Crown Perth
This exciting new conference will feature many of the key players exploring for conglomerate gold in the Pilbara. Recent discoveries have set a fire under various company share prices, with a number of leading proponents making the case that the Pilbara represents Australia’s own version of the famed Witwatersrand Basin in Africa.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Terry Topping, Executive Chairman, Kairos Minerals
- Senior Representative, Marindi Metals
- Dr Michael Jones, Managing Director, Impact Minerals
- David Reeves, Managing Director, Calidus Resources
- Simon Lill, Executive Chairman, DeGrey Mining
- Trent Allen, Vice President – Mining & Metals, Citi Research
- Matt Mullins, Director, Tecoma Strategies South Africa
- Matthew Keane, Director, Metals and Mining Research, Argonaut Limited
- Dr Ian Tyler, Assistant Director Geoscience Mapping, Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety WA
- Senior representative, West Wits Mining
Why you should register now for this not to be missed conference:
- Seize the opportunity to hear the very latest developments with the exploration programmes by the explorers active in the Pilbara gold scene
- Discover what the specialist and world renowned geologists are saying about the potential for conglomerate gold, and how it compares to the Witwatersrand
- Hear from the brokers, financiers and resources analysts as to where they see this all heading
- Learn about the new opportunities to supply mining and engineering services to this new growth market
- Take away the latest insights to prepare for your next investment and business strategies
The Pilbara Conglomerate Gold Conference is being co-located with three other leading mineral industry events – the 21st annual Global Iron Ore & Steel Forecast Conference, the 19th Mineral Sands Conference, and the newly announced Lithium & Battery Metals Conference – all under the one roof at The Crown Perth.
“More Pilbara nuggets fuel northern gold rush”
The West, 7/11/17
“A Pilbara gold rush is igniting share prices”
Australian Financial Review, 13/10/17
“A gold rush in Western Australia’s Pilbara has created more than a billion dollars of value in a matter of weeks”
The Australian 2/10/17
A limited number of speaking opportunities are still available for this landmark event. Please email Lisa.Hedlund@informa.com.au for further information
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Megan.Rogulski@informa.com.au or phone 02 9080 4300
The Minerals & Investment Week
The Minerals & Investment Week presents 4 Industry Conferences under one roof, allowing the finance & investment community, service, engineering & supply industries to switch sessions and plan a track to suit their requirements. This year, the 21st Global Iron Ore & Steel Forecast Conference and the 19th Mineral Sands Conference will run concurrently with the inaugural Lithium & Battery Metals Conference and the newly launched Pilbara Conglomerate Gold Conference. A key industry gathering and a networking opportunity not to be missed.
“One Conference pass will give attendees access to all 4 events.”
when & where
21 - 22 Mar 2018
Great Eastern Highway
Burswood WA 6100
1800 556 688
Book Accommodation with Lido Group
For your convenience Lido Group will manage your accommodation needs. Call 02 8585 0808.
PLEASE NOTE: The conference is held within the Crown Perth complex. The Crown Towers, Crown Metropole and Crown Promenade hotels are all within easy 5-10 minutes walk to the conference rooms. The closest hotel is the Crown Promenade.
View map here