The 6th annual National Hospital Procurement conference was held on 25 – 26 October in Sydney. It brought together the entire ecosystem to share ideas around how to best improve efficiency, savings and patient safety in Australian hospitals through implementing supply chain efficiencies and improved business and administration processes, procurement and inventory management.
Hospital Procurement is a complex environment and communication and the strengthening internal and external relationships in essential and mutually beneficial. The conference showcased the latest procurement and inventory strategies that demonstrate integrity, transparency and value-for-money.
- Procurement Reform & Compliance
- Is it Time for Digital Disruption?
- Outsourcing Clinical Services-Opportunities and Management
- Electronic Medication Records
- Human Factors in Procurement
- Category Management as it Relates to Healthcare Procurement
- Disaster Preparedness for Procurement and Supply Chain Challenges
- How Does the Pharma Industry Better Interact in the Hospital Procurement Process?
- Asset Management-Legislation Changes
- The assessment of product suitability
- The long term cost of decisions
- A Nursing Perspective on Clinical Procurement
- Medical Staff Experiences from an Operational Perspective
- Resourcing Clinical Procurement
- Keeping the Health Executive Engaged in Health Procurement Matters
- Engagement of Regions in Health Procurements
Still have a question?
Sponsorship & Exhibition Manager
02 9080 4432