The Katherine Regional Mining & Exploration Forum will be celebrating its 5th birthday on 23-24 May 2017 at the Godinymayin Yijard Rivers Arts & Cultural Centre in Katherine.
Informa and the Katherine Mining Services Association with the support of the Northern Territory Government are delighted to welcome you to this annual meeting place for industry and major projects leaders to discuss regional development opportunities and grow relationships with local and national businesses involved in the region.
The Katherine Conference is a collegial event that brings together key industry leaders with major and local businesses to further develop collaboration strategies and partnerships. The event provides a key platform to promote Katherine’s suite of product and capabilities servicing the mining, exploration and oil & gas industries, as well as the construction and agriculture sectors.
What are the current exciting projects in the Katherine Region? Come and join us to learn about the region capabilities and the many development opportunities.
Confirmed speakers to-date include:
- Brent Murdoch, Director & General Manager Australia, Vista Gold Australia Pty Ltd
- David Robertson, Project Controls Manager, Jemena
- Geoff Crowhurst, Chairman, Katherine Mining Services Association
- Senior Representative, NT Indigenous Business Network
- Dr Ian Scrimgeour, Executive Director, Northern Territory Geological Survey, Department of Mines and Energy
- Garry Mills, Managing Director, Primary Gold
- Roger Jackson, Managing Director, Ark Mines
- Kevin Peters, Chief Executive Officer, NT Industry Capability Network
- Drew Wagner, Executive Director, Minerals Council of Australia – NT Division
- Geoff Crowhurst, Managing Director, Crowhurst Engineering
- Mark Edwards, Geology Manager, Newmarket Gold Inc
- Mayor Fay Miller, Katherine Town Council
- Paul Zani, Lead Contracts and Procurement, Seafarms
- Luke Bowen, General Manager, Northern Australia Development and Trade
- Ross Evans, General Manager, Exploration and New Resources, Origin
- May Rosas, Consultant, Ngaigu-Mulu Aboriginal Corporation
- Gary Taylor, Environmental Projects Manager, McArthur River Mine, Glencore
- Alice Beilby, Public Officer, Northern Territory Indigenous Business Network
Sponsorship and Exhibition opportunities:
Please email Megan.Rogulski@informa.com.au or call 02 9080 4030, to find out about sponsoring or exhibiting at the 5th Katherine Conference.
If you would like to suggest a presentation for consideration on the 2017 conference program, please contact Blandine Vallée, Conference Producer, by email email@example.com or call 02 9080 4053 to discuss your presentation suggestion.