EVENT RESCHEDULED TO 14 DECEMBER
In light of the recent COVID-19 outbreak in NSW, Informa Australia believes it is in the best interests of public safety to reschedule the Safety in Action event. This includes the Safety in Action Conference, Future of Work Conference, Return to Work Conference, the Safety in Action Exhibition and Seminars.
New dates have now been confirmed.
If you have any queries in the meantime, please contact: email@example.com or call 02 9080 4307.
Running alongside the Safety in Action Show & Conferences, The Future of Work Conference will explore the current and emerging research, technologies and approaches to WHS, psychological safety and mental health, injury management and more. Update your knowledge on the capabilities of current and future technology, and new ways to measure and evaluate safety and wellbeing metrics, and the surprising results from new case studies and pilot programs.
Dr Karen Tindall
Principal Advisor, Behavioural Insights Team
Kate Cole MAIOH COH CF
A/Deputy Executive Director Health and Safety, Sydney Metro and President-Elect, Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists
Safety in Action Tradeshow
For over 20 years, Safety in Action has been the meeting place for the Australian health and safety industry.
Thousands of safety professionals across the country have visited Safety in Action to discover new solutions to help them achieve their goals in creating safer & healthier workplaces.
In 2021, Safety in Action will return in a face-to-face format on 14-15 December at the Royal Randwick Racecourse, Sydney, enabling the industry to once again meet, connect, learn and explore the latest innovations in the space.
The event will offer a large-scale exhibition, enabling you to browse the newest products, technologies and services, it will provide access to three thought-provoking conferences and an insightful seminar series.
There is no better place to be to find the WHS solutions you need to keep your workmates safe.
Visit main website: www.safetyinaction.net.au
Informa Health & Safety Commitments
When you join our event, you can expect to see that health and safety is a priority, and that a range of measures are in place to ensure everyone involved is able to enjoy a safe, hygienic, productive and high-quality organised event experience.
All Informa events will be run according to official government and local authority guidance in the first instance, as well as any venue or location-specific regulations. In addition, Informa Australia will follow some key health and safety priority commitments as part of “Informa AllSecure”.
Vaccination required for all in-person attendees
To ensure the maximum safety of our audiences, Informa requires all in-person participants (speakers, delegates, partners, sponsors, exhibitors, suppliers) to be fully vaccinated in order to gain access to the physical event. For those unvaccinated or partially vaccinated, we encourage you to participate in the event by booking a virtual pass to attend the event.
This is an important measure to keep our community members safe who have not yet been able to get vaccinated or who are unable to get vaccinated. We hope it will also help infuse confidence and alleviate concerns that some may still have about attending an event in person.
For more information and to see our FAQs about our Covid-19 health & safety approach, please visit https://www.informa.com.au/allsecure/
Event Health & Safety measures in place
- Informa will continue to adhere to the COVID-19 rules and restrictions applicable to the local state government where the event will be run
- Enhanced cleaning and hygiene practice including deep cleaning and sanitization before, during, and after our events has been implemented
- Reduced contact registration is in place
- Physically distanced seating options in line with local authority regulations will be provided in all venues
- Contact tracing: All attendees will be required to check-in to the event venue using the relevant government Covid-safe app
Conditions of entry:
Entry to an Informa event for attendees and staff is not permitted if they:
- are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms
- have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
- are themselves, or residing with anyone who is, waiting the results of a test for COVID-19
- have returned from international or interstate (where relevant) travel and failed to observe the government requirement to quarantine for 14 days
- Are not able to provide proof of vaccination
For more details please visit https://www.informa.com.au/allsecure/