We’re pleased to announce that the Inaugural UNIDATA 2019 Conference will be held on 11-12 September 2019 at the Radisson Blu Plaza Sydney.
UNIDATA 2019 will explore the transformative impact data is having on Universities and how it will shape the University of the future.
Topics covered include:
- The challenges of collecting student data
- Behavioural & performance data to inform practice
- Predictive Analytics – Can you avoid dropouts?
- The impact of analytics on research management
- Interpreting student data and using the evidence to improve teaching quality
- Privacy concerns & data policy’
For speaking opportunities and topic suggestions, please email Paul.C.Dovas.email@example.com
Head of Services, Cooperate
Assistant Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research) and Professor, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research), University of Technology, Sydney
CEO, The Big Smoke Australia
Emeritus Professor Keith Houghton
Principal and Chief Academic Strategist, Higher Education & Research Group
Higher Education Practice Lead and Delivery Lead, Altis Consulting
Associate Director, Service Delivery & Innovation , Flinders University
Principal Advisor, BigInsights
Director of Student Retention, Online Education Services
CEO, Icon Cyber