The Staff and Student Wellness and Wellbeing Conference will showcase the best-practice examples of both student and staff wellness programs and look at the legal and moral responsibilities of schools to safeguard all of their stakeholders. At the height of social media use, cyber bullying, alarming stress levels in both staff and students and high teacher attrition rates, this event will bring together principals, teachers, government bodies, academics, psychologists and related organisations to facilitate a much needed conversation around staff and student well-being.
- Government policies and initiatives
- Implications of the digital age in schools
- Anti-bulling and online safety
- Preparing staff and students to handle complex LGBTIQ issues in a positive way
- Instilling resilience in staff and students
- Student stress and fatigue
- Best-practice examples of student and staff wellness programs
- The legal and moral responsibility of schools to safeguard all of their stakeholders
when & where
12 - 13 Nov 2018
Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne
328 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000
(03) 9250 1888
Book Accommodation with Lido Group
For your convenience Lido Group will manage your accommodation needs. Please call on 02 8585 0808.