Australia has long been a mining powerhouse and is now emerging as a renewable energy technology leader. There are increasing opportunities and applications for renewable energy in resources in providing both opportunities for companies to reduce their operations carbon foot print whilst also lowering energy costs and improving their bottom line. We see an increasingly strong business case for recourses companies to add renewable solutions to their energy mix which will drastically challenging the existing operations and models and open-up new opportunities.
The event is designed as a platform bring together leading technology and innovation experts, resources companies, energy industry innovators and investors to discuss and explore the latest opportunities, challenges, innovative technologies, and developments for reducing the resources industry’s reliance on costly fossil fuels.
Join us on the 21-22 June 2021 in Perth as we explore can how the resources sector can thrive in a new age of decarbonisation and sustainability.
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- The role of renewable’s in mining & resources energy transition
- How can the resources sector thrive in a new age of “sustainability”?
- How are investors assessing mining, oil & gas companies in relation to their climate strategies and energy choices for operations?
- Funding option and how the numbers stack up!
- Hydrogen market developments and the likely impacts and opportunities for the resources sector
- Future-proofing Australia’s resource exports in a decarbonising world
- Case studies on current and proposed renewable projects and their transition to renewable energy- Mining, Mineral processing, Oil & gas
Hon Bill Johnston MLA
Minister for Mines and Petroleum; Energy; Corrective Services, Western Australian Government
Head of Western Australia and Resources, Clean Energy Finance Corporation
Director of Green Hydrogen, Hatch Ltd
Su Yin Lim
Director – Modelling; Energy and Climate Advisory, Deloitte
CEO, Murchison Hydrogen Renewables
Chief Executive Officer, Skai Energies Pty Ltd
Chief Executive Officer, EDL
General Manager Energy Solutions – Power, APA Group
General Manager – Western Australia, Alinta Energy
Head of Markets, Tilt Renewables
Director - Sustainability, Deloitte
Chief Commercial Officer, Xpansiv
Dr Geoff James
Technology Director, Pilbara Solar
Chief Operating Officer, Pilbara Minerals
Principal Carbon Management, BHP
Director, Power & Renewables, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Dominic Da Cruz
Sustainable Energy Projects Lead, Zenith Energy Limited
Non-Exec Director, Province Resources Ltd
Associate Director, Infrastructure and Energy Group, Macquarie Capital
Senior Manager, Accenture Strategy
Vice President Global, Distributed Energy Systems and Networks, Worley
Senior Manager, Accenture Strategy
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
RECONNECT AND RE-ENGAGE WITH YOUR INDUSTRY COLLEAGUES
There are many opportunities for networking, making this not just a conference… but an all-encompassing industry “experience”.
Event sponsorship or exhibiting will allow your organisation to:
- Build relationships with potential and existing clients
- Generate leads from a high-level, targeted audience
- Close sales in a more personal manner than via phone
- Demonstrate your product in person
- Network with the industry
- Build brand awareness
To see what is on offer please contact:
Megan Rogulski – Sponsorship Manager
T: +61 (0)2 9080 4334
The event will be held in a COVID-safe format.
As the world’s leading events’ organiser, Informa has developed a detailed set of enhanced measures to provide the highest level of hygiene and safety at its events, providing everyone with reassurance and confidence they are participating in a safe and controlled environment.
For additional information, please see our complete list of commitments on how we’ll keep this event AllSecure: www.informa.com.au/allsecure/