Australia’s regional ports have witnessed extraordinary growth in the last decade. Across the country, new legislation and financing models are being introduced to maximise the competitiveness of our regional ports, streamline operations and strengthen the economic role of regional ports to meet Australia’s current and potential competitiveness.
The agenda will showcase the latest port developments and assess the policy, planning and operating strategies designed to improve the efficiencies of Australia’s regional ports: gateways for facilitating trade, engagement and regional growth. It will give attendees an understanding of the strategic directions of the major industry players together with an update on developments in technology and planning to ensure efficient, safe and sustainable operations.
Topics will include:
- Market outlook for Australia
- Regional port operations across Australia
- Planning and climate change
- Supporting regional port infrastructure and investment
- Competition and engagement
- Role of rail in successful supply chains
- Future technology, communications systems and software solutions for improved efficiency and optimisation of assets
- Workforce development and diversity
For more information, contact
Tina Karas, General Manager on (+61) 2 9080 4408 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Ingram, Sponsorship & Exhibitions Manager on +61 (0) 406 530 043 or at Sarah.Ingram@informa.com