Informa is delighted to announce the forthcoming Queensland Gas 2.0 Conference which is taking place on the 15-16 November 2018 at the Novotel Brisbane.
This important industry conference is being driven by the many new developments surrounding the next stage of onshore gas development in Queensland. Ongoing concerns for gas shortages for the east coast has driven a number of new initiatives to encourage a new round of gas development from the Surat and Bowen Basins in Queensland.
Hundreds of millions of dollars of new onshore gas projects, pipelines and processing facilities have been green lighted in recent months, with much more expected to be announced by the end of the year. It is this renewed investment activity that will be the focus of the Queensland Gas 2.0 Conference in November. The expected audience will comprise the full spectrum of the industry – from the gas industry explorers, pipeline developers, onshore gas infrastructure asset builders, engineering firms, the service and supply industry for onshore gas, large gas end users, Government representatives and many more.
Agenda to include:
- The latest analysis and insights into the domestic gas supply and demand outlook
- The latest developments with onshore gas exploration in Queensland
- Case studies on the latest investment in new pipelines and gas processing infrastructure in QLD
- Presentations from junior gas explorers, and their latest plans to commercialise their gas reserves
- Innovation in onshore gas drilling and gas extraction