We are pleased to present the inaugural Public Space Design Forum taking place at the Radisson Blu Plaza Sydney on 22 November 2019.
The forum will provide a platform for discussion on policy and strategic planning for the design of new and existing public spaces. The agenda will feature a mix of policy driven sessions, interactive panel discussions and examples of best practice initiatives through a variety of case studies.
Key topics to be addressed include:
- Policy priorities for unlocking public space potential
- Planning livable cities
- Project pipelines
- Collaboration between public and private sectors
- Designing for safety, accessibility and inclusivity
- Data-driven urban planning
- Best practice for community-focused urban design activities
- Innovation in urban design – doing more with less