Informa Australia are pleased to announce the 5th Annual National Mental Health Summit which will be held on the 20th & 21st of November 2017 at the Swissotel Sydney. The event will address key strategies for managing mental health in Australia.
With one in five Australians aged 16-85 experiencing a mental illness, this event will continue the tradition of bringing together high-calibre speakers and delegates with a vast range of knowledge discussing mental health policy reform, community development and funding for coordinating and delivering choice and individualised care, along with practical experiences of the NDIS and PHN implementation.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Susan Murray, CEO, Suicide Prevention Australia
- Dr Evelyne Tadros, State Leader – NSW Metro, Mission Australia
- Carmen Barnard, Discharge Planning Nurse, Mental Health Services Tasmania
- Associate Professor Samuel Harvey, Leader Workplace Mental Health Research Program, Black Dog Institute
- Liberty Green, Health Stream Lead- PIR, Northern Territory PHN
- Anne Heath, Director, National Organisation for Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
- Dr Hazel Dalton, Research Leader, Centre for Rural and Remote Mental Health
- Professor Nick Titov, Director and Chief Scientist, Mindspot
- Michael Sheehan, Executive Director, Relationships Australia WA
- Professor Eimear Muir-Cochrane, Chair of Nursing, Flinders University
- Dr Lara Farrell, Associate Professor in Clinical Psychology, Griffith University
- Janine McIlwraith, Principal Lawyer, Slater & Gordon