本年度会展议程包括 6 场高能行业对话，对话将以船舶燃油相关市场问题为焦点和核心，采取新的视角，全面解读船舶燃油市场的新游戏规则改变因素。会展汇聚业内重量级人物，分享各自对船用燃料未来道路的愿景、策略和见解，欢迎加入他们的行列。
- OW Bunker 巨变之后——需要了解什么，如何保护自己？
- 将 LNG 燃料变为现实
With a plethora of new regulation passed in the recent months, the potential for new fuels for power generation in Indonesia has never been brighter. An aggressive push for renewables, continued reliance on Coal, and investments in LNG infrastructure imply a well-diversified power gen sector.
The 8th Indonesia Power and Electricity Conference will look at regulatory implementation, industry response, and partnership opportunities available with local companies to develop the power gen sector.
- Government position on implementing regulations and incentives
- Permits, Licenses and Approvals – the A to Z of Indonesia
- Comparing ROI across different fuel generation projects
- Regional project opportunities in Indonesia, and evaluation
- Local and International Investor perspectives
- Project development partnership opportunities
- Focus on Coal, LNG and Renewables
- The roadmap to 540 megawatts from renewables
- PLN perspectives on projects, pricing and offtaker status
- Government position on transparency on electricity supply costs and tariffs
- Outlook for Coal and LNG Power
- Ensuring bankable Power Purchase Agreements
- Project development case studies
Despite the dominance of Coal, Indonesia is committed to increasing the share of renewable energy power. However, challenges are aplenty in context to regional and local stakeholders, different fuel interest groups, financing, and convincing investors on ROI.
How then will the regulations be implemented, and what will the impact be? What are industry players and investors thinking? What investments are we likely to see and in what sectors? Indonesia’s top event with a proven track record of participation from policy makers and investors, will once again provide regulatory clarity, investment scenarios and business opportunity evaluation.
New in 2017
Who Should Attend?
Still have a question?
+65 6508 2470
Media & Association Partnership
+65 6508 2463