Informa Australia are pleased to announce the inaugural Improving Patient Experience Conference which will be held on the 26th and 27th of April 2017 at the Rendezvous Melbourne. The event will highlight ways to ensure high quality care and choice during the patient journey experience.
With many healthcare organisations struggling to define what the patient experience really looks like it is important to understand the role that everyone plays throughout the patient’s journey at all levels, from the Hospital CEO to the clinical staff to the receptionist. The inaugural Improving Patient Experience Conference will bring together senior level experts to discuss the future challenges and opportunities involved in ensuring patients experience high quality care and choice.
- The value of hospital quality in patient choice
- Can technology make doctors more effective communicators?
- Consumer experience
- Shifting trends: how patient experience can be improved using national and international evidence
- Transforming the patient experience to achieve healthcare’s quadruple aims
- A multidisciplinary approach to improving the patient experience of discharge
when & where
27 - 28 Apr 2017
Rendezvous Grand Hotel
328 Flinders Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000
03 9250 1888
Book Accommodation with Lido Group
For your convenience Lido Group will manage your accommodation needs. Click here or call 02 8585 0808.