Given the unprecedented demand that COVID19 is placing on Australia’s healthcare system, now more than ever it is important to examine the funding of healthcare in Australia. The Australian Healthcare Funding Summit will examine the funding of Australia’s healthcare system and facilitate constructive discussion and debate around key issues relating to the reform and sustainable funding of healthcare in Australia to get the best possible outcomes.
Some key issues to be discussed:
- Improving the value of the Australian health care system: Can we get there from here?
- Efficiency gains in Australian healthcare: Estimates, incentives and population health management priorities
- Growing out-of-hospital care: Victoria’s learnings from COVID-19
- Australia’s elective procedure system should be radically different after the pandemic – Putting patient and population interests first
- Funding a new model of care: Challenges for PHI in the Post-Covid19 World
- Towards 2025 – IHPA’s future work program under the new NHRA
- Collaborative Commissioning – A new initiative to accelerate value-based care in NSW
- New funding approaches for palliative care
- Quality of aged care service delivery and sector sustainability: An inextricable link for the Australian health system
- Telehealth-The Future of care
- Improving the use of data across the healthcare system
- Moving beyond money: Enhancing value through person- centred health systems
- The case for equitable access to mental health nurse psychotherapists: Improving access and outcomes across the mental health continuum
Health Box is a video-on-demand service providing a deeper dive on key topics, themes and questions relating to health and life sciences events in Australia and APAC. Visit our website here.
Health Box boasts a rich mix of free content for you to “snack on” at your own leisure including:
- Speaker interviews
- Executive briefings – short messages from organisation CEOs or senior management
- Fast Chats – an interview style short video (5-10minutes) from an expert thought leader in your organization to provide solutions to challenges, announce new products, make a company announcement and many more.
- Explainer videos – a short custom video providing targeted content as a potential elevator pitch, educating buyers about a specific issue or product feature.
- Expert panels
- LinkedIn Recommended Ads – get your brand Infront of our market leading LinkedIn Groups.
We know you can’t always attend all our events, but we also know you like to get a feel for some of the key topics, themes and messages from events. Health Box offers a taste of what is on offer at our flagship conferences so you can make an informed choice on joining our events.
Each Health Box episode is different and each month we release a new episodes on different topics.
Have a message, project or idea to share? Connect with us ahead of our upcoming episodes to learn how you can get involved or we can work with you to create a new episode. Let us take care of you!
For more information on how your company can get involved in a Health Box episode, contact
Senior Business Development Manager
+61 2 9080 4432
when & where
18 - 19 Oct 2021
68 Market St,
Sydney NSW 2000
(02) 9238 8888
Swissotel Sydney Special Accommodation Rate: 10% discount off best available rate at the time of booking. In order to qualify, please call the Reservations Team on 02 9238 8888 between 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote INFORMA