Informa – Australia’s leading business conference organiser – are delighted announce the inaugural Australian Power Purchase Agreements Conference which is taking place on the 21-22 October at the Radisson Blu in Sydney. This event will examine the rise and opportunities of corporate PPAs in Australia.
With electricity prices continuing to spiral ever higher while the cost of renewable energy continues to fall, businesses are turning to power purchase agreements to meet their energy needs with increasing frequency. The Australian Power Purchase Agreements Conference proposes two days of in-depth discussions around the rise of PPAs in Australia and what this means for both businesses and the Australian renewable energy industry.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Paul Curnow, Partner, Baker & McKenzie
- Felipe Kovacic, General Manager – Business Development, TEC-C
- Senior Representative, Business Renewables Centre Australia
- Jonathan Prendergast, Green Infrastructure Project Manager, University of Technology Sydney
- Wes Ferguson, Renewable Energy Manager, Telstra
- Dr Oliver Hartley, Managing Director, Epho Commercial Solar
- Tony Callan, Marketing Manager, Delta Electricity
- Monique Miller, Director – Corporate and Project Finance, Clean Energy Finance Corporation
- Case studies
- Market outlook
- Risks and challenges involved in PPAs
- Impact of PPAs on the renewables market
- The future of PPAs and lessons learnt