The Australian Financial Review and Informa are pleased to announce the 2nd Annual AFR National Energy Summit to be held on 10-11 October 2018 at the Sofitel Wentworth in Sydney.
The National Energy Summit serves as a national platform for policy debate and offers the opportunity to network with 300 industry stakeholders.
Last year’s highly successful, inaugural event was attended by governments, regulators, industry, and consumers, and presented a very clear message: we need market reforms, and we need them now.
This year’s program will present details of the proposed reforms brought forward by governments and industry for a power system with reliable energy, reduced emissions, and improved affordability.
Key topics include:
- National Energy Guarantee – the bumpy road ahead
- The role of the new Electricity Supply Board
- Ministerial viewpoints from across Australia
- Continued fall in solar and wind costs – a lot of new capacity coming up: what does it mean?
- Will the economics of wind and Large Scale Solar win out over other technologies?
- Demand Response in the future NEM
- Australian PHES landscape – developments and outlook
- Gas markets – will new supply push the domestic price down?
Join us for two days of thought-provoking insight and debate as we work towards solving Australia’s energy crisis.
“There are currently not many more important issues in Australia than the future of our energy sector” – Michael Rath, National Leader for Energy & Resources, Deloitte
Visit the National Policy Series website to learn more about the event Agenda, Speakers and more!
when & where
10 - 11 Oct 2018
Sofitel Wentworth Sydney
61-101 Phillip Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
02 9228 9188
Book Accommodation with Lido Group
For your convenience Lido Group will manage your accommodation needs. Click here or call 02 8585 0808.