5G has arrived, and consumers and industry are expecting it to deliver.
The Ovum 5G Australia Summit comes at a critical point in time as mergers, bans and new entrants have opened up new possibilities in the Australian 5G landscape.
This timely summit brings together a formidable lineup of the sector’s biggest players and stakeholders to outline viable value-adding business cases, ensure a competitive and secure 5G ecosystem, and build a connected Australia.
Key topics addressed include:
- Opportunities and challenges in 2019: the year of commercialization
- Moving from hypothetical use cases to building compelling business cases: Industry 4.0, construction, gaming and more
- Critical infrastructure development and its evolving landscape
- The challenge for deployment in Australia
- Creating a competitive 5G ecosystem in Australia
From network infrastructure builders to systems integrators, from IoT leaders to transformation professionals, we invite all involved in Australia’s 5G journey to engage in the conversation.
Principal Consultant, Ovum
Practice Leader, Asia, Ovum
Michelle Rowland MP
Shadow Minister for Communications
Head of Networks, 5G and IoT, Ericsson
Director Marketing and Communications, NetComm Wireless
CEO, Dense Air
Chief Technology Officer, Huawei
Network Engineering Executive, Telstra
Managing Director Networks, Optus
CTO, Cisco ANZ
Director of Telecom and Media Industry Sales, IBM
Practice Leader - Broadband and Multiplay, Ovum