The 5G Australia Summit comes at a critical point in time as recent changes in the landscape have opened up new possibilities for telcos, vendors, system integrators and more.
This timely Summit enables the conversations between core stakeholders, to clearly articulate and understand the opportunities, challenges and offerings within each layer of the ecosystem.
Key topics addressed include:
– Assessment of the vendor market in Australia
– Telco operations and plans domestically and globally
– Opportunities as SDN and NFV technologies develop
– System integrators and software upgrades
– Key 5G use cases: New services for customers
– Enterprise-ready technologies, equipment, and devices
We invite providers of SDNs, network infrastructure and equipment, systems integration, wireless mobility, NFV, IOT and other key connectivity services to take part in the Summit and shape the delivery of 5G in Australia.
Michelle Rowland MP
Shadow Minister for Communications
Practice Leader, Asia, Ovum
Nicole McCormick HD
Practice Leader - Broadband and Multiplay, Ovum