Informa Australia are delighted to announce an exciting new event for the Australian resources community – the Commercial Solar | Power Purchase Agreements Conference, which will be taking place on the 30-31 May 2018 at the Radisson Blu in Sydney. The event will examine how companies are embracing the “self supply” revolution to avoid rocketing energy prices.
As electricity prices continue to spiral ever higher Australia’s large energy users are taking matters into their own hands – and rolling out large commercial solar on their infrastructure, and pursuing PPAs directly with large scale solar and wind farm projects to supply their needs. The new era of “self supply” is here, and its shaking up the energy market like never before.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Roch Cheroux, Chief Executive, SA Water
- Lynne Sutton, General Counsel, Powershop Australia & Meridian Energy Australia
- Paul H. Curnow, Partner, Baker McKenzie
- Justin Mills, Executive General Manager – Shopping Centres, Vicinity Centres
- Peter Harris, Energy Manager | Division of Facilities Management, Charles Sturt University
- Dr Oliver Hartley, Managing Director, Epho Commercial Solar
- Nathan Begley, Managing Director, Upstream Energy
- Dmitry Danilovich, Head of Clean Energy, KPMG Australia
- Mani Kaparakis, General Manager – Beacon Solar, Beacon Lighting
- Michael Gartner, Managing Director, Photon Energy
- Garry Hendrix, Senior Engineer, Sustainability & Technical Services, ISPT
- Charlie Grover, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers
The adoption of solar panels is spreading quickly among industrial users and commercial property landlords in an effort to combat rising power prices.
– Australian Financial Review, 19/02/2018
when & where
30 - 31 May 2018
Radisson Blu Hotel, Sydney
Address: 27 O’Connell St
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8214 0000
Book Accommodation with Lido Group
For your convenience Lido Group will manage your accommodation needs. Call Lido on 02 8585 0808.