The 19th Annual Australian Gas Turbines Conference will be held on 28-29 November 2018 in Perth, Western Australia.
As the best-known meeting place for Australia’s gas turbine industry, the annual Conference attracts some of the country’s top operators, industry experts, and technology providers and examines current best practice in maintaining and operating gas turbines.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to exchange best practice ideas, learn from important case studies, and network with your peers at two receptions and an official conference dinner.
Key topics to include:
- Reducing turbine life cycle maintenance costs for GE Frame End Users
- Benefits & Best Practices for Gas Turbine and Centrifugal Compressor Cleaning
- Managing a Successful Insurance Recovery
- What you need to know about the new filter classification ISO 16890
- New approach to Turbine Combustor Flame Sensors
- Examining repairs for enhancing component life
- Gas turbine maintenance strategy
Supported by the Gas Turbine Users Forum (GTUF), all delegates, sponsors, and exhibitors are invited to join the GTUF Members Welcome Reception to be held on 27 November in the Exhibition Hall.
Call for papers
More information regarding the 2018 agenda will be posted soon. If you would like to contribute to this year’s program, or have a topic suggestion, please contact Diana Lauzi at firstname.lastname@example.org
GTUF Members Welcome Reception
The event is supported by GTUF – the Gas Turbine Users Forum. All conference attendees, sponsors and exhibitors are invited to join the GTUF Members Welcome Reception to be hosted on the 27th November 2018 in the exhibition hall.
when & where
28 - 29 Nov 2018
Novotel Perth Langley
221 Adelaide Terrace
Perth WA 6000
+61 (08) 9221 1200
Book Accommodation with Lido Group
For your convenience Lido Group will manage your accommodation needs. Click here or call 02 8585 0808.