- Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management which shall be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission.
- Candidates who hold the following ITIL qualifications are also eligible, and similar evidence will be required:
- Earlier ITIL (V2) Foundation plus FoundationBridge
- ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management (achieved via Service Manager or Practitioner bridging routes)
- Upon completion of the course it is expected the candidate will need to perform 4-8 hours of self-study prior to the examination.
The exam is set by the official Accreditor APMG and is offered via an accredited examinations institute. It comprises a 90-minute closed book exam, containing 8 multiple choice questions, scenario-based, gradient scored questions examination and is held on the last day of the course.
Pass Score required: 28/40 or 70%
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Cabinet Office.
ALC Group is accredited by Global Certification Institute (GCI) as an Accredited Training Organisation for ITIL®.