Key Learning Objectives
The 5-day program comprises a 3-day Foundation Module and 2-day Practitioner Preparation Module, which can be taken together or separately.
The Foundation module ensures that participants acquire the skills and knowledge to be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 method within a project environment supporting PRINCE2. Through practice exams, workshops and evening study, you will gain the knowledge and skills required to take both the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exams.
The Practitioner module is designed to provide the in-depth knowledge and understanding necessary to ensure you are able to apply PRINCE2 to the running and managing of a project within an environment supporting PRINCE2.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understand all aspects of the PRINCE2 methodology
- Learn how to deliver projects on time, within budget and to defined quality requirements
- Integrate the PRINCE2 Principles and Themes into a project
- Establish a project organisation with the appropriate stakeholders
- Apply planning processes that ensure alignment with project, business case and quality requirements
- Manage the progress of a project using the appropriate control mechanisms of PRINCE2
- Prepare participants to pass the APMG Foundation and Practitioner Certificate exams
What You Get:
- PRINCE2 Manual Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 published by the UK Cabinet Office
- Comprehensive ALC Course Workbook
- A3 Laminated PRINCE2 Process Chart
- Practice Examinations
- PRINCE2 Foundation Certificate Exam
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Certificate Exam
- Lunch, morning and afternoon refreshments