Asia Pacific AVSEC
AVSEC 2014 will take a closer look at the recent achievements and advancement of aviation security as an interdependent international industry.
AVSEC is Australia's leading industry forum to assess the future of aviation security.
Now in its 9th year, AVSEC will shed light on the most pressing issues, the latest challenges and technology advancement within the aviation industry in the Asia Pacific region, bringing together government authorities, policy makers and key industry leaders all under one roof at one time.
Key topics of the conference include:
- Managing regulatory challenges & updates in policies
- Security by design
- Aviation security threats
- Building a secure neighbourhood in the pacific
- The passenger experience: Balancing security with customer service
- Managing security outcomes through systems, technology & people
Joining the speaker panel are:
- Clr Mathew Dickerson, Mayor, DUBBO CITY COUNCIL
- Amanda Drake, Operations Compliance Manager, ALLIANCE AIRLINES
- Dave Batic, General Manager Aviation, TOWNSVILLE AIRPORT
- Bill Burke, Chief Executive, MILDURA AIRPORT
- Bill Fisher, Ambassador of Australia for Counter Terrorism, DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS & TRADE
- Mark Everitt, Aviation Regulatory Advisor (Pacific Islands), CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY OF NEW ZEALAND
- Jenny Muldoon, Head of Security, Emergency Planning & Response, SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE
- Zach Mcafee, Manager Security Systems & Assurance, Group Security & Facilitation, QANTAS AIRWAYS LIMITED
- Vesna Popovic, Professor in Industrial Design, Director People & Systems Lab, ICSID Adviser, QUEENSLAND UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
- Alan Hudson, Managing Director, EI ASIA PACIFIC
If you would like to find out about sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, please contact Paul Towle on on +61 (0)2 9080 4422, +61 (0)410 689 401, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.