The annual Stamp Duties Conference has been running since 1988. The Stamp Duties Conference provides a comprehensive review of recent legislative changes impacting stamp duty law.
Highlights of the last Stamp Duty Conference included:
- NSW Mortgage Duty provisions
- Anti-Avoidance provisions
- Landowner issues
- Victorian Landowner Leasing laws
- Recent case review incorparting lessons to be learnt from the Alcan case
- State Revenue perspectives
- Workshop problems, conundrums and quandries – presented by Peter Green, Partner, Mallesons
Please contact Keith Barks for more information. The Stamp Duties Conference will be listed below when the agenda is completed for this year's event.
*/ // -->
Australian Transfer Pricing Summit23 - 24 May 2013 | Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel
Australian Transfer Pricing Summit will provide guidelines and the tools to enable successful tax planning for businesses in a legislation-changing environment