5th Annual Slurry Pipelines and Flow Equipment Conference
A focus on the design, construction, operation and maintenance of mineral slurry pipelines
The 5th Annual Slurry Pipelines and Flow Equipment Conference is Australia’s only event wholly dedicated to the operational challenges, design questions, innovations, pumps and tailings related to slurry pipelines in the mining and resources sectors. Bringing together a panel of experts in design, construction, operation and maintenance of mineral slurry pipelines and flow equipment.
Topics that are covered include:
- Case study presentations - Australian and international
- The economics of a successful pipeline project
- Successful design - Understanding and mitigating risk
- Optimisation of slurry pipelines and reducing plant downtime
- Tailings transport & management
- Mine backfill (cemented paste fill, cost effectiveness)
- Water management - Reduction, treatment, efficient recirculation and dewatering
- Blockage monitoring - scale formation, suppression & de-scaling
- Corrosion (testing and control management)
- Solids settling
- Laminar channel flows
- The latest innovative technology to improve efficiency - valves, pumps and pipes
Past attendee organisations have included:
Active Minerals International, Aker Wirth, Weir Minerals, Extension Hill Pty Ltd, Newmont, OSD Pipelines, AMEC Australia, New Millennium Iron Corp, Rio Tinto, MOGAS, GHD Pty Ltd, ATC Williams, Paterson & Cooke, Alcoa of Australia, Bradken, ROSEN, Arrium Mining, Jacobs, WorleyParsons, Fluor Australia, Verve Energy, BC Iron, Bechtel, BASF Australia, FQM Australia Nickel, Peabody Energy Australia, CSIRO, Fortescue Metals Group and many more.
Please fill in your details to keep in the loop with developments and to receive the full program direct to your inbox.
If you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at this event, please contact Megan Rogulski on +61 2 9080 4030 or email Megan.Rogulski@informa.com.au