15th Anniversary Mineral Sands Conference
Australia's key meeting place for the mineral sands industry.
We are delighted to bring you the 15th anniversary Mineral Sands Conference, which will be hosted on the 24th-25th March 2015 at the Rendezvous Grand Hotel, Melbourne.
The conference brings together key industry stakeholders over 2 days to share comprehensive updates on Australia’s current operations and projects. Plus best practice case studies from the industry’s mineral sands leaders.
THE OUTSTANDING SPEAKER LINE-UP INCLUDES:
- Reg Adams, ARTIKOL , UK
- Dr Victor Hugo, Iluka Resources Ltd
- Trevor Matthews, MZI Resources Ltd
- Dave Boyd, Sheffield Resources Ltd
- Richard Hill, Strandline Resources Ltd
- Andrew Reeves, Australian Zircon NL
- Neil McIntyre, Diatreme Resources Ltd
- Jeff Williams, World Titanium Resources (International Project)
- Nic Limb, Mineral Deposits Ltd (International Project)
- Murray Lines, Stratum Resources
- Chris Muller, Jenike & Johanson, Pty Ltd
- Dr Fiona Sofra, Rheological Consulting Services
- Russell Martin, Australian Groundwater Technologies
- Peter Klein, Mid West Ports Authority
- Jessica Roberts, Senior Analyst, Roskill Information Services Ltd.
HEAR INDUSTRY EXPERTS DISCUSS:
– TiO2 & Zircon market outlook & trends
– Exploration and feasibility
– Mine approvals
– Operation & project updates
– Logistics & infrastructure
– Feedstock handling & transportation
– International case studies
– Processing technologies & trends
– Environmental rehabilitation
NEW For 2015:
- Industry outlook panel discussion
- Focus on feedstock handling
For sponsorship and exhibition enquires:
Please contact Deen Haniff on +61 2 9080 4357, if you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at the 15th Annual Mineral Sands Conference.