Galilee Basin Coal & Energy Conference
The outstanding speaker panel includes:
- Michael Roche, Chief Executive Officer, Queensland Resources Council
- Paul Mulder, Managing Director - Coal & Infrastructure, GVK Resources
- Russ Phillips, CEO, MacMines Austasia
- Rob McNamara, General Manager - Project Development, AMCI Investments
- Todd Harrington, Chief Executive Officer, Blackwood Corporation
- Kim Stanton-Cook, Managing Director, Golden Cross Resources
- Mark Turner, Chief Operating Officer, Guildford Coal
- Tor McCaul, Managing Director, Comet Ridge
- Christian Lelong, Executive Director, Commodities, Goldman Sachs
- Glenn Haworth, CEO, Galilee Resources
- Peter Tighe, Exploration Manager, East Energy Resources
- Dr. Mark Breitfuss, National Business Development Manager, CDM Smith
- Sue Slater Senior Adviser, RLMS
Interest in the Galilee Basin continues unabated, with Galilee coal projects receiving extensive media coverage and global interest. The size and scope of the projects are immense, as are the investments required to bring this coal to market. With little existing infrastructure and short project time frames the Galilee Basin will continue to receive wide exposure.
This next 4th conference will introduce Eromanga Basin projects. The synergies of the side by side Eromanga / Galilee projects are many, especially with both areas reliant on infrastructure to be built to export the coal to global markets.
This two day event will look at the significant proposed investment in the Galilee and Eromanga Basins including coal mining, underground coal gasification, coal seam gas, geothermal, shale and much more, bringing together the wide variety of explorers, project developers, service providers and government representatives under the one roof.
The last three Galilee Basin Coal & Energy conferences have been immensely successful, with outstanding speaker line-ups resulting in packed conference rooms. For this next 4th annual conference we have moved to a bigger venue. The event will be planned in conjunction with the Australian Journal of Mining (AJM) the largest organiser of mining/resource industry events in the country.