The 4th Clinical Training & Workforce Planning Summit will bring together key stakeholders in the health and education sectors to discuss practical solutions in providing the high quality care needed to meet our increasing healthcare needs. Strategic planning, dialogue and funding is needed to build capacity and foster excellence in clinical placements and ensure this workforce is equipped to provide safe, sustainable, efficient, quality and responsive health services.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr Maureen Farrell, Senior Lecturer, Victoria University
- Professor Ian Baldwin, Nurse Educator, Austin Health
- Katy Weare, Cancer Service and Complex Care Service Manager Oncology and Dysplasia Unit - Royal Women’s Hospital
- Sylvia Constantinou, Program Manager - State Endoscopy Training Centre, Austin Hospital
- Professor Iain Graham, Dean of Health, Southern Cross University
Click here to view presentations from previous Clinical Training & Workforce Planning conferences