The 4th Clinical Training & Workforce Planning Summit will bring together key stakeholders in the health and education sectors to discuss practical solutions in providing the high quality care needed to meet our increasing healthcare needs. Strategic planning, dialogue and funding is needed to build capacity and foster excellence in clinical placements and ensure this workforce is equipped to provide safe, sustainable, efficient, quality and responsive health services.
- Elissa Bull, Education Consultant, St. Vincent's Hospital Melbourne
- Denielle Beardmore, Director of Nursing Clinical Education and Practice Development, Ballarat Health Services
- Dr Marino Festa, SCHN Clinical Lead in Simulation & Senior Staff Specialist in Paediatric Intensive Care, Children's Hospital, Westmead
- Dr Maureen Farrell, Senior Lecturer, Victoria University
- Professor Ian Baldwin, Nurse Educator, Austin Health
- Katy Weare, Cancer Service and Complex Care Service Manager Oncology and Dysplasia Unit - Royal Women's Hospital
- Sylvia Constantinou, Program Manager -State Endoscopy Training Centre, Austin Hospital
- Dr Angela Evans, Podiatrist, visiting senior lecturer, La Trobe University, Walk for Life volunteer and Australian Goodwill ambassador
>> View the full Clinical Training & Workforce Planning Summit agenda here.
>> Register for the Clinical Training & Workforce Planning Summit here; email us; or call 02 9080 4307.