PVC Aus Conference
New thinking. New markets. New opportunities
SPECIAL RATES AVAILABLE
Vinyl Council of Australia Full Members - SAVE up to $600 off the general pricing rate
Affiliate Members/Government/NFP/Academia - SAVE up to $500 off the general pricing rate
Group Discount Rates are also available for VCA members - 3rd & 4th delegates are half price and the 5th comes FREE. (Email email@example.com to take this option up)
View registration options here
Innovations in PVC are continuing to provide significant societal benefits whether it is in climate-resilient construction, major advances in healthcare delivery or safe food production" (Vinyl Council of Australia, 2015).
This inaugural event will provide a fantastic platform to gather leaders in the PVC value chain from Australia, New Zealand and the Asia Pacific - sharing industry trends and developments specific to the manufacturing, use and re-use of vinyl.
INTERNATIONAL PRESENTERS INCLUDE:
PRESENTATIONS ALSO FROM:
An Australian ground-breaking innovation for PVC with global market potential - to be announced at the inaugural PVC Aus 2016 Conference!
The agenda will feature the following themes:
- Manufacturing technology and technical advances
- New products, materials and additives
- Economic and regulatory developments shaping the industry
- Supply chain efficiencies and innovation in freight logistics
- Demonstrating sustainability and responsible manufacturing and supply chains
- End-use market trends and opportunities for industry
- Recycling technologies and product development
- Globally, what does the future of PVC look like?
PVC Aus 2016 will provide delegates with valuable insights on emerging directions for local and global markets.
View the full agenda here.
OFFICIAL CONFERENCE DINNER | GG Restaurant & Bar
Network with your peers, make new business contacts and continue the day's discussions in a relaxed environment. Industry awards will also be presented on the night. VCA Members - $150 + GST | Non-Members - $200 + GST