Australian Gas Turbines Conference
Gas Turbines Conference is designed to be a platform for discussion on the latest technologies & developments in gas power generation.
SPECIAL GTUF MEMBER RATE:
There is a special discounted conference rate for members of the Gas Turbines Users Forum (GTUF). To see if you qualify for the $1895 + GST discounted rate please email the conference manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
EARLY BIRD RATE:
Not a GTUF Member? No problem! You can still SAVE $330.
Register for the conference on or before Friday 21st October 2016 to take advantage of this great saving.
The 17th Annual Australian Gas Turbines Conference, set to take place in Brisbane this November is Australia's only gas turbine industry meeting place.
Join operators, industry experts and technology suppliers to share and exchange best practice in maintaining and operating gas turbines at this two day conference program.
The event is supported by the Gas Turbine Users Forum and all conference attendees, sponsors and exhibitors are invited to join the GTUF Members Welcome Reception to be hosted on the 22nd November, in the exhibition hall - We're delighted to be bringing this excellent conference feature back in 2016!
Confirmed Speakers 2016:
- Dr. Maxine Watson, Partner, MorrisWatson
- Simon Hurricks, Predictive Maintenance Engineer, Genesis Energy
- Richard Nolan, Reliability Engineer, Santos
- Thanaraj Sanmugham, Engineer - Repair Centre, TNB REMACO (Malaysia)
- Dr. Sean Norburn, Principal Consultant – Structural Integrity, Quest Integrity Group
- Dr. Matt Smillie, Consultant Engineer, Quest Integrity Group
- Nathan Griffiths, Sales Manager, MJB International
- Tony O'Brien, Managing Director, Australian Winders
- Zach McCann, Regional Manager, Sonomatic Ltd.
- Luc Jansen, Managing Director, VBR Partner
- Lloyd Price, Senior Generator Engineer, GE Power Services
Topics for 2016 agenda:
- Smarter strategy - Staying profitable by doing more with existing resources
- Ensuring plant performance that will meet the flexibility requirements of the future
- Commissioning, operating and maintaining gas turbines for gas transmission
- Maintenance strategies for peaking service generators & combined cycle operation
- Gas turbine workload pipeline, installation, diagnostics, effective surveillance, tuning maintenance & performance
- Reducing unscheduled maintenance & improving failure response capability
- Major inspections, overhauls and outage planning
- Sourcing and retaining skilled staff
- OEMS - Case studies of projects, failures or improvements
- Control of operating costs, cost reduction, optimization and availability
Gas turbine user case studies form a crucial and popular feature of the conference program. This is your opportunity to hear and learn from industry case studies.
Conference delegates attending the 2015 conference heard from: Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF), Quest Integrity Group LLC, Synergy, Siemens, CTG Lubrication Services, Viva Energy Australia, FM Global, Minimax Fire Fighting Systems Pty Ltd, Starr Underwriting Agents (Asia) Ltd, Diamantina Power Station, GE, Freudenberg Filtration, Pantac Control Pty Ltd, Genesis Energy, Sulzer and TransCanada Turbines.
The 2016 conference program is currently in development - Stay in the loop with program developments - click here
Make the most of the popular event networking opportunities to meet with your industry peers, including 2 drinks receptions and an official conference dinner.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities - Don't miss the opportunity to enhance your involvement in this targeted and established industry event. Last year's exhibition sold out – so get in touch to secure your involvement soon!
For more information please contact Megan Rogulski, Head of Sponsorship on (+61 0) 29080 4030 or email Megan.Rogulski@informa.com.au
Are you a GTUF member? You are entitled to a discounted rate on attendance. Email Kim.Aldridge@informa.com.au for details and to see if you qualify.