Green Universities Forum
The 3rd Annual Green Universtities Forum highlights various issues to help Australian universities becoming more environmentally sustainable
Green Universities Conference
20th & 21st February 2012 | Rendezvous Hotel, Melbourne
Informa Planning & Design Series is pleased to announce that the 3rd Annual Green Universities Conference will take place on the 20th and 21st February 2012 at Rendezvous Hotel in Melbourne.
The two-day event will include case studies on university sustainability initiatives. These will include implementing green-thinking into the curriculum; engaging students and the community in sustainability campaigns; successfully funding these campaigns with a limited budget; applying green principles in ICT; major developments in sustainable design for university buildings and much more.
Featuring international speakers:
- Jimmy Brannigan, Director, ESD Consulting & Sustainability Advisor to the Environmental Association for Universities and Colleges, UK
- Dr Matthew Morris, Sustainability Advocate, UC Sustainability Office (Learning Resources), University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Lisa McNeilly, Director of Sustainability, University of California, Berkeley, USA
Confirmed speakers include:
- Iain Patton, CEO, Environmental Association for Universities and Colleges
- Danielle McCartney, Manager, Sustainability, Program Management Office, UTS
- Professor George Earl, Dean, Head of School of Business and Professor of Real Estate, Bond University
- Dr Dianne Chambers, Assistant Dean (Learning Technologies), ICT in Education and Research, University of Melbourne
- William Ehmcke, CEO, Connection Research
- Greg Vickers, Project Manager, GreenIT Program, Queensland University of Technology
- Joe Arena, Director, Financial Operations, La Trobe University
- Owen Hatchard, Senior Project Officer, Resources and Facilities Unit Tertiary Education and Capital Works Branch, Office of Higher Education and Skills, Department of Education and Early Childhood Development
- Darren McKee, Executive Director, RMIT University
Highlights of the event include:
- Construction / Planning / Development
- University alliances, Stakeholder engagement
- Funding for sustainable development
- Carbon reduction
- Green IT
- Student Initiatives and Campaigns
- And many more...
SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBITION
If you would like to showcase your company at this highly attended industry event, please contact Samuel Wilson on +61 (2) 9080 4371 or email email@example.com for more details.
If you are interested in speaking at this event, please contact Lee Hakim on +61 (2) 9080 4325 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.